Christmas door wreath
What a great way to upcycle your various cardboard inners.
- Cut various sizes of cardboard inners at 4cm width.
- Glue them together to form your desired wreath.
- Spray paint with gold spray paint.
- Glue Christmas tree ball decoration in larger inners.
- Attach chain or thick string to make a hanger. You can use knobs as per the photo, or use screw hooks.
- Hang on your door for all to see.
Inspiration: This idea was made with PVC pipes on http://www.topinspired.com/top-10-diy-fun-and-useful-pvc-pipe-crafts/.